Splitz behaviour change support offers one to one sessions to males and females who have used abusive behaviours towards their partners or family members and have a desire to change.
The age range for support is 16+ and is offered across Wiltshire but excluding Swindon.
'Sure we argue but doesn't everyone?
Sometimes I shout and call my partner names.....they look scared of me'.
'I slapped my partner once, I didn't mean too, I swore it wouldn't happen again but I lose it when I get angry.......and it did happen again'.
'Why do my children seem afraid of me? I haven't done anything to hurt them......have I?'
'I don't want to hurt the people I love anymore but I don't know how to stop'.
Does this sound familiar?
Then Splitz behaviour change support could be for you.......'it's your choice'
During sessions with your behaviour change support worker you will;
Be listened to without judgement in a confidential space.
- Learn to understand and explore the full spectrum of domestic abuse.
- Learn tools to manage your anger and to help you avoid future incidents of abuse.
- Learn to understand yourself better including your personal triggers, negative thought processes & be able to manage your own emotions and responses more effectively.
- Learn and understand the impact of Domestic abuse on your partner, children and family members.
- Learn better communication, how to rebuild trust and respect and how to have happier, healthier relationships.
How to refer; Complete the phoenix project referral from through the Splitz website Or Call our helpdesk on 01225 775276 (please leave a message at busy times)
For additional support and information please contact Respect; Respectphoneline.org.uk Or call 0808 802 4040