Splitz are closed over the bank holiday weekend and will again on Tuesday. 

If you are living with an abusive partner, try to keep a mobile phone on you at all times and call 999 in an emergency. If you can't speak after calling 999, use the Silent Solution System, press 55 on your phone and the Police will know its an emergency. 

Resource Letter

The following letter has information about resources available to you.

Teenage Relationship Abuse

A useful guide - Teenage Relationship Abuse

Splitz Support Service, Oak House, Epsom Square, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge BA14 0XG
Registered Charity No: 1064764; Registered in England, Company Limited by Guarantee No: 3360057
Copyright © 2011-2020 Splitz Support Service. All Rights Reserved.